Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Your 911 App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Your 911 software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Your 911 on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Your 911 app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Your 911 logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Your 911- Features and User Guide
If you’re in a dangerous situation, use the Your 911 application to quickly and easily contact college/university safety forces.
Your 911 also allows you to:
-Send text messages, as well as photos and videos of crime tips and suspicious behavior directly to safety officials.
-Use the Friend Watch feature to create a peer-to-peer safety network. Walking to class alone and want some additional safety? Use Friend Watch to allow your friends and family to track your location during that activity.
-View bus schedules.
-Access community information, such as city council notes, upcoming events and emergency notifications.
What’s New On New Version Of Your 911
– Slide the emergency panic button to signal for emergency services.
– Quickly initiate chats with emergency officials.
– Improvements to registration and emergency notifications.
March 9, 2020
5.5 and up
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Your 911. Every element about Your 911 apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Your 911.
Also, we do not use our server to download Your 911 apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Your 911 app.