How To Install Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos- Features and User Guide
Yoga for beginners – Are you new to yoga? We have a special section dedicated for the newbies where you can get started easily with some of the basic yoga poses.
Beginner to Advanced levels – Get access to a big library of yoga poses categorized into difficluty levels like: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
More than just pose – Professionally created illustrations are provided for each pose along with it’s intro, benefits, contraindications (in which health state or condition the pose should not be performed), step by step instructions and additional tips for beginner and advanced students.
Watch Yoga Videos – See the pose in action and master it quickly.
App data by a certified yoga trainer – App’s data has been prepared and verified by an experienced certified yoga trainer and teacher.
– Beautiful interface design
– Over 80 popular asanas which you can access for FREE
– Includes professionally designed illustration of each pose
– Watch online video on how to perform the asana
– Data prepared by professional and experienced yoga trainer
– Search in the app to find the poses you’re looking for
– Mark any pose as favourite
– Stay fit and healthy, Download our Daily Yoga App now – it’s FREE!
DISCLAIMER: THIS LICENSED APPLICATION IS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION AND DOES NOT PROVIDES MEDICAL ADVICE. It’s highly recommended that you consult you’re doctor, physician or trainer and seek professional advice to make sure that you’re in a good physical condition to begin performing the yoga poses and stretch exercises. You should understand that we are not a licensed medical care provider and represents that we have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should also understand that when participating in any yoga pose or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this yoga poses or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge the creators of this app from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of our’s or your’s negligence.
IN ADDITION THIS LICENSED APPLICATION SHOULD NOT BE USED BY PREGNANT WOMEN OR INDIVIDUALS UNDER AGE 18.
What’s New On New Version Of Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos
– Improved user interface
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos. Every element about Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos.
Also, we do not use our server to download Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Yoga Poses :Yoga asanas videos app.