How To Install Xerox® Mobile Link App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Xerox® Mobile Link software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Xerox® Mobile Link on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Xerox® Mobile Link app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Xerox® Mobile Link logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Xerox® Mobile Link- Features and User Guide
*Note: This application no longer supports Google Drive or SharePoint On-Premise compatibility.
Compatible Xerox device list: http://xerox.com/MobileLink
– Capture documents with your mobile camera
– Capture documents from the MFP scanner with the app’s remote capability
– Combine and merge into PDFs
– Add PDF passwords
– Personalized one-touch workflows
– Leverages mobile contacts, cloud logins
– Capture and send to email or cloud simultaneously
Additional benefits / key functions include:
– Streamline authentication to personal or team cloud storage services
– Merge documents into a single document
– Add PDF passwords for additional security
– Send to single or multiple locations
– Build one-touch workflows that remove steps from routine processes
– Utilize contacts from mobile device
– Locate available MFPs on the network
Supported Destinations (choose one or more):
– Local Folders
– Photo Folders
– Dropbox™ Pro
– Dropbox™ for Business
– Box® for Business
– Microsoft® OneDrive™
– Microsoft® OneDrive for Business
– Microsoft® Office 365™ Home, Personal, Business, Enterprise
– Microsoft® SharePoint® Online
– Evernote® for Business
* Printing from Mobile Link is possible using peer-to-peer mobile printing solutions like AirPrint (iOS devices only), Mopria, Xerox® Print Portal, or Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™ on select, compatible Xerox devices.
Compatible Xerox Multifunction Devices and Printers:
Xerox AltaLink™ C8030/C8035/C8045/C8055/C8070
Xerox AltaLink™ B8045/B8055/B8065/B8075/B8090
Xerox VersaLink™ C405
Xerox VersaLink™ C505
Xerox VersaLink™ C605
Xerox VersaLink™ B405
Xerox VersaLink™ B605
Xerox VersaLink™ B615
Xerox VersaLink™ C7020/C7025/C7030
Xerox VersaLink™ B7025/B7030/B7035
More information available at http://xerox.com/MobileLink.
What’s New On New Version Of Xerox® Mobile Link
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Xerox® Mobile Link. Every element about Xerox® Mobile Link apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Xerox® Mobile Link.
Also, we do not use our server to download Xerox® Mobile Link apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Xerox® Mobile Link app.