How To Install Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV- Features and User Guide
With the CHEQSITE applications you do on-site workplace and asset inspections much faster and more efficiently. Import your customer data from the address book or previous inspections. Use preinstalled DGUV checklists or customize the templates according to your specific needs as suggested by national OSHA, HSE, PUWER, ANSI, EHS, and further legal and company specific regulations. Assign codes / IDs to equipment and add defects or hazards. At the next inspection you simply scan them, and the equipment information is automatically applied.
At the end of the process, you create uniform reports and easily share them with your customers and partners, e.g. via cloud services or email. The inspection report contains a management summary of the inspected objects / sites as well as a detailed list of defects and hazards including photos and information, such as required actions and responsibilities.
Make your own checklists or get in touch with our special template service team. Our application experts will then create your custom checklist for you. Preinstalled DGUV checklist templates (Deutsche Gesetzliche Unfallversicherung) are available for site audits, computer workstations, fire protection equipment, electrical systems, industrial trucks, scaffolding, cranes, load handling devices, personal protective equipment, playgrounds, first aid kits, and much more.
A CHEQSITE account is required to use this app. Our service team will be happy to assist you with the setup and use. Please also have a look at the instructions on the CHEQSITE YouTube channel.
– Significant time savings with each inspection.
– Standardized inspection process & documentation.
– Improved transparency and compliance.
– Modern appearance towards customers and employees.
– Inspect on site – no Internet access required.
– Store order data, customer data and contractors.
– Document defects and hazards with photos.
– Assign and scan codes / IDs to equipment and facilities, e.g. barcodes, QR codes, etc.
– Use pre-installed checklist templates or create your own inspection lists.
– Generate uniform reports and documentation.
– Import and export data, e.g. via cloud services or in-house servers.
You wish to make a site audit, a construction snag list, or you need a complete asset management solution, our PRO software team is at your disposal. Please have a look at the service offers on our website.
The obligation to inspect workplaces and work equipment results from national laws in your country, such as the ArbSchG Arbeitsschutzgesetz in Germany, Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) in the US, Health and Safety at Work Act in the UK, etc. The laws are implemented by a number of legal ordinances which in turn are further specified and supplemented by regulations, rules, and principles, e.g., the Technical Rules for Industrial Safety (TRBS), Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER), etc. National laws in the EU further result from the European Union Occupational Safety and Health Act (EU-OSHA).
What’s New On New Version Of Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV
– Further Android 11 improvements.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV. Every element about Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV.
Also, we do not use our server to download Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Work Equipment & Workplace Safety Inspection DGUV app.