How To Install WiFi Connection Manager App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download WiFi Connection Manager software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using WiFi Connection Manager on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- WiFi Connection Manager app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the WiFi Connection Manager logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of WiFi Connection Manager- Features and User Guide
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
What’s New On New Version Of WiFi Connection Manager
2. Getting device company information on Android 6.0 or above devices no longer requires root.
3. Fix Wi-Fi hotspot.
4. Improve Android 9.1 support.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of WiFi Connection Manager. Every element about WiFi Connection Manager apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of WiFi Connection Manager.
Also, we do not use our server to download WiFi Connection Manager apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the WiFi Connection Manager app.