How To Install WiFi Access Point (hotspot) App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download WiFi Access Point (hotspot) software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using WiFi Access Point (hotspot) on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- WiFi Access Point (hotspot) app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the WiFi Access Point (hotspot) logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of WiFi Access Point (hotspot)- Features and User Guide
– the ability to customize the color of the widget;
– the ability to customize the size of the icon;
– enabling/disabling mobile data (3G/4G);
– restoring the WiFi state.
How to use:
1. Install app.
2. Add widget to your Home screen:
– long press (touch and hold your finger down) on any open spot on one of your Home screen pages. This will bring up a list of options;
– touch Widgets from the list of choices;
– scroll through your list of installed widgets and select the WiFi Access Point widget;
– adjust the widget settings.
3. Tap WiFi Access Point widget to enable/disable the portable WiFi hotspot.
– small size of the application;
– individual settings for each widget;
– ease of use;
– absolutely free and without ads!
Remember to set a password in the settings of the access point!
If this application doesn’t work on your device, please send us the details, we will try to fix it.
What’s New On New Version Of WiFi Access Point (hotspot)
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of WiFi Access Point (hotspot). Every element about WiFi Access Point (hotspot) apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of WiFi Access Point (hotspot).
Also, we do not use our server to download WiFi Access Point (hotspot) apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the WiFi Access Point (hotspot) app.