How To Install Welding Toolbox 2 App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Welding Toolbox 2 software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Welding Toolbox 2 on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Welding Toolbox 2 app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Welding Toolbox 2 logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Welding Toolbox 2- Features and User Guide
This app contains a set of useful tools related to welding inspection, including:
– Heat input calculator
– Equivalent carbon content (CEQ, CET & CE AWS) calculator
– Critical metal parameter (PCM) calculator
– Pitting resistance equivalent number (PREN) calculator
Heat input calculation works according to EN 1011-1 norm.
– Supports metric & imperial systems
– Supports custom fields
– Includes result history and export as a spreadsheet (XLSX file) feature.
– Created in cooperation with professional welding engineers
– Lightweight & fast
– Free & fully open-source
– Without ads or in-app purchases
Source code repository: https://github.com/xxczaki/welding-toolbox-2
You can ask questions, report issues and provide suggestions by:
– sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– creating an issue in the GitHub repository
What’s New On New Version Of Welding Toolbox 2
– Fixed wrong stopwatch time interpretation in calculation.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Welding Toolbox 2. Every element about Welding Toolbox 2 apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Welding Toolbox 2.
Also, we do not use our server to download Welding Toolbox 2 apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Welding Toolbox 2 app.