How To Install Weird Cuts App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Weird Cuts software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Weird Cuts on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Weird Cuts app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Weird Cuts logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Weird Cuts- Features and User Guide
The app consists of two modes, cutout mode, and collage mode. In cutout mode, users are encouraged to walk around and collect a wide range of different materials via photographs which are cut into shapes.
In collage mode, users can assemble and arrange their cutouts in 3d space by moving and tapping the screen.
A user may also make adjustments of the shapes while holding down their finger and moving it up, down, left or right to rotate and scale.
The output is a multi-dimensional work made from combinations of collected and found objects and spacial improvisation.
The inspirations come largely from artists such as Hannah Hoch, David Hockney, Gego (Gertrud Louise Goldschmidt), Ruth Asawa, Jean Arp, to name a few.
********** System Requirement:
Android: Android version 7.0 (Nougat) and up to Android 10 (Q) as well as arCore.
update to the latest arCore if you had previously installed an older version of the arCore.
*Weird Cuts requires access to the camera on the device. please enable the camera permission.
iOS: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone 6s + and newer models.
What’s New On New Version Of Weird Cuts
– fixes for issues with Android 9 (pie) and Android 10 (Q)
– fixes for issues with pausing and resuming the app, and other problems with video recording
– Android 7.0 is now also enabled (previously 7.1 was the minimum Android version required)
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Weird Cuts. Every element about Weird Cuts apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Weird Cuts.
Also, we do not use our server to download Weird Cuts apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Weird Cuts app.