How To Install WeHear OX App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download WeHear OX software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using WeHear OX on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- WeHear OX app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the WeHear OX logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of WeHear OX- Features and User Guide
– Control centre for your WeHear OX device
– Personalise your music experience
– Comes up with the Personal Hearing Intelligence (PHI). It monitors user’s
hearing patterns and analyses the data and gives valuable outputs.
– Includes OX features like inbuilt translator, hearing aid mode for people
with hearing loss and some other useful features.
YOUR HEARING CARE ASSISTANT
– PHI (Personal Hearing Intelligence) is the smart state of the art algorithm that monitors your hearing patterns and gives you very useful insights for your hearing care.
– This algorithm calculates estimated hearing loss age and your current ear age based on your hearing patterns and also gives you personalized hearing care tips and suggestions and provides complete hearing care package powered by machine learning algorithms.
DAILY DATA ANALYSIS
PHI algorithm uses the following daily data to determine hearing patterns :
– Minutes used with WeHear OX
– Minutes used with all other devices
– Average audio sessions duration in minutes
– Average audio amplitude of your sessions
– Your surrounding environment noise during the day.
You can also monitor all these data on daily bases with bar-graphs.
This feature requires WeHear App Service to run in the background and needs user’s permission to monitor data.
This feature measures the ambient sound levels in your environment using the microphone and duration of exposure. When it detects that the decibel level has risen to a point where hearing could be affected, it can notify you with a tap on WeHear OX device and mobile app both.
Allow constant monitoring and get benefits of realtime noise assistant. (This uses the microphone in the background for 2 seconds each minute just to measure noise each minute). Each minute’s data is also used for the PHI Calculation. Importantly it notifies you when your ears are exposed to loud sounds of a certain period of time.
This feature uses the microphone to sample and measure the sound levels in your environment. WeHear OX doesn’t record or save any sounds to measure these levels.
Comes up with the OX Features like
– OX Translator
– Hearing aid mode
– Sound meter
– Stop Timer
– Parallel Streaming
This app provides you complete hearing care package and best assistant for your WeHear OX device. It can help you with changing your daily hearing patterns for better hearing care and avoid early hearing damage.
What’s New On New Version Of WeHear OX
Minor bugs solved.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of WeHear OX. Every element about WeHear OX apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of WeHear OX.
Also, we do not use our server to download WeHear OX apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the WeHear OX app.