How To Install WattCat App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download WattCat software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using WattCat on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- WattCat app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the WattCat logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of WattCat- Features and User Guide
Allow me to walk you through some of the features, many of which are unique to WattCat.
– Access to detailed vehicle data including battery health, fluid levels, battery voltage, charging power, and TCU information are just some examples.
– Unique controls including the ability to set a maximum state of charge.
– A logging system that enables you to keep track of your charging sessions.
– App widget shows your vehicle status at a glance.
– Vehicle alerts shows you important events affecting your car.
– Secure! Your credentials are encrypted with 256 bit AES, protected by the Android Keystore.
– Biometrics support.
– Material design: Remote controlling your I-Pace has never looked better.
– A snappy, smooth and user friendly experience.
– Continuous improvements will be coming, so please make sure to submit your feedback!
WattCat has been developed by and for the passionate I-Pace community.
What’s New On New Version Of WattCat
Updated translations, improved performance and made a few minor UI improvements here and there. Enjoy!
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of WattCat. Every element about WattCat apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of WattCat.
Also, we do not use our server to download WattCat apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the WattCat app.