How To Install Vysor – Android control on PC App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Vysor – Android control on PC software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Vysor – Android control on PC on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Vysor – Android control on PC app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Vysor – Android control on PC logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Vysor – Android control on PC- Features and User Guide
Vysor Share also lets you share your screen to others for remote assistance.
Developers: Vysor lets you ditch the emulator and seamlessly work on a real Android device. No need to fiddle with it in your hands. Use Vysor Share to set up device farms and remotely debug and test your applications across a wide range of devices.
1) Install Vysor for Android.
2) Follow the instructions for getting USB debugging enabled. Here’s a Youtube video to help you out:
3) Download the Vysor Chrome app. This will let you view your Android from your PC:
4) Windows users will need to install ADB Drivers:
5) You’re good to go!
Having any issues? Head over to the support forum:
What’s New On New Version Of Vysor – Android control on PC
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Vysor – Android control on PC. Every element about Vysor – Android control on PC apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Vysor – Android control on PC.
Also, we do not use our server to download Vysor – Android control on PC apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Vysor – Android control on PC app.