How To Install Volume Control App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Volume Control software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Volume Control on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Volume Control app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Volume Control logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Volume Control- Features and User Guide
HOW IT WORKS
Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply tweak existing or create new pre-defined volume profiles, and toggle between them with just a single touch. Individual profiles are comprised of: Alarm, Media, Ringer, Notification, Voice (in-call), Bluetooth and overall system volume.
Volume Control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically toggles to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
For example, if you plan to head into a business meeting, simply tell the app to turn off your ringer at precisely that time. Of if you’re heading for a workout, tell the app to pump up the volume when you arrive at the fitness club. The list of possibilities is virtually limitless!
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FEATURES
Here are some of the other special features you can look forward to:
– Custom volume settings and ringtones for VIP contacts
– The option of separating or linking ringer volume and notification volume
– The ability to change ringtones for alarm, ringer and notifications
– Notification shortcuts for quick and easy access to controls and presets
– Integration with Tasker and Locale via the built-in preset plugin
You can also access a fantastic suite of fully interactive Home Screen widgets, including:
– Preset (apply a set of audio settings);
– Preset List (apply any preset)
– Volume Locker (change/lock volume levels)
– Vibrate (toggle vibrate settings for ringer and notification)
– Ringer (toggle the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal)
– Dashboard (various interactive volume controls)
Please note: to access the widgets, the app should not be installed to your SD card. Some Android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
AVOID ACCIDENTAL CHANGES
You’ll also love the cool “Pocket Locker” feature, which automatically prevents accidental volume changes by locking volume settings when your device screen turns off.
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
Please note that the following permissions are required to use the app (the function/reasons are provided in brackets):
– Full network access/view network connections (bug reporting, Google maps, usage).
– Read calendar (schedule presets based on calendar events)
– Modify system settings (change advanced volume settings)
– Coarse and fine location (detect location changes for scheduled presets
– Control vibration (notifications)
– Read/Write external storage (access custom icons and ringtones)
– Run at startup (restore settings after startup)
– Read phone state (required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all Android versions)
What’s New On New Version Of Volume Control
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Volume Control. Every element about Volume Control apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Volume Control.
Also, we do not use our server to download Volume Control apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Volume Control app.