How To Install Voice Access App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Voice Access software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Voice Access on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Voice Access app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Voice Access logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Voice Access- Features and User Guide
For help using Voice Access, see Voice Access help.
Voice Access provides voice commands in three categories:
– Basics and navigation from any screen (e.g. “go back”, “go home”)
– Gestures to interact with things on the current screen (e.g. “click next”, “scroll down”)
– Text editing and dictation (e.g. “type hello”, “replace coffee with tea”)
You can access on-screen help by saying “What can I say?” within Voice Access. You can also see the full list of voice commands by going to Voice Access Settings and selecting “Show all commands.”
Steps to enable Voice Access:
1. Go to Settings > Accessibility
2. Select “Voice Access”
3. Turn on the switch
4. Complete the tutorial to learn how to use Voice Access
The tutorial introduces the most common voice commands (starting Voice Access, clicking, scrolling, basic text editing, and getting to the “What can I say?” menu).
Note that completely hands-free interaction requires enabling “Ok Google” from any screen. Then you can say “Ok Google” whenever you want Voice Access to start listening for commands. You may need to update the Google app to be able to start Voice Access by saying “Ok Google.” (If you choose not to enable “Ok Google” from any screen, or if your device does not support it, a blue Voice Access button will appear on your screen. You can press this button to indicate that you would like to start saying a voice command. You can also press, hold, and drag this button to move it to a different location on your screen.)
To stop Voice Access, just say “stop listening”. To disable Voice Access completely, go to Settings > Accessibility > Voice Access and turn off the switch.
Microphone: Voice Access uses the microphone to let you speak voice commands.
Phone: Voice Access observes the phone state so it can operate during phone calls.
Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
What’s New On New Version Of Voice Access
– New setting to control activation when you receive a phone call
– Improved support for devices with notches
– Bug fixes
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Voice Access. Every element about Voice Access apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Voice Access.
Also, we do not use our server to download Voice Access apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Voice Access app.