How To Install Visual Reading – special education App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Visual Reading – special education software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Visual Reading – special education on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Visual Reading – special education app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Visual Reading – special education logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Visual Reading – special education- Features and User Guide
> LEARNING TO READ WITHOUT EXPLANATION
> DEVELOPMENT OF PHONOLOGICAL AWARENESS
> DEVELOPMENT OF VERBAL SKILLS AND VOCABULARY EXPANSION
> SPEECH THERAPY
> DYSPHASIA/APHASIA THERAPY
> pervasive development disorder
> autism spectrum disorder
> hearing impairment
> mental retardation
> dysphasia, dyslexia,
> aphasia – after brain injury
> speech disorders
> Down’s syndrome
> ADD, ADHD
> specific learning disorders
TARGET DIAGNOSES – ADULTS:
> speech therapy after sudden cerebrovascular accident
> trauma cases (head traumas with damage of parts of brain which manage speech understanding and production etc.)
> patients with disrupted cognitive function (Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s etc.)
1. Errorless learning (introduced by Ferster-Skinner 1950)
2. Global reading training
3. Analytical-synthetic reading training
4. Minimalistic user interface
5. Phonetic spelling
6. Lessons organised in a visual mind map structure
7. Discrete trial training – in preparation (introduced by Løvaas, 1987)
8. Derived stimulus relation – in preparation (introduced by Sidman, 1971)
It is also suitable for the healthy population, for the learning of a secondary language or for pre-school level reading development etc.
The Program has been developed and tested in cooperation with teachers from a kindergarten for ASD, special needs children, in Bratislava, Slovakia.
LEARNING LANGUAGES: US English, UK English, Scottish English, Brazilian Portugese, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Austrian German, Spanish
PROJECT WEB PAGES: www.visualreading.org
1. Wide learning settings
2. Automated learning statistics
3. Optional font for dyslexic students
4. Index of about 900 nouns, verbs and numbers
5. Index of about 850 sounds, syllables and words
6. Student profiles
7. After session summary form
8. Visual dictionary in categories:
– Home and Garden (nouns)
– Human (nouns)
– Nature (nouns)
– Education (nouns)
– Food-drink (nouns)
– Activities (vebrs)
– Math (numbers)
9. Unlimited custom content (nouns, verbs)
EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS for parents, students and others:
> Autism spectrum disorder mind map: ASD visualization per the book: Poruchy autistickeho spektra, Katerina Thorova, Portal 2006, Czech Republic, ISBN: 80-7367-091-7.
What’s New On New Version Of Visual Reading – special education
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Visual Reading – special education. Every element about Visual Reading – special education apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Visual Reading – special education.
Also, we do not use our server to download Visual Reading – special education apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Visual Reading – special education app.