How To Install USSD/MMI Fix App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download USSD/MMI Fix software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using USSD/MMI Fix on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- USSD/MMI Fix app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the USSD/MMI Fix logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of USSD/MMI Fix- Features and User Guide
Please follow the installation instructions below:
1. Check if your phone is vulnerable.Open your browser and navigate to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
2. If your phone is vulnerable you will see your IMEI number displayed. (*#06# is not an IMEI number!).
This means that service MMI commands can be executed on your phone, when you visit a malicious web page. The MMI commands are service commands, and if you see the IMEI it doesn’t mean that your phone is vulnerable to the Samsungs data wipe vulnerability. Still everyone can execute MMI commands on your phone asking you to open a remote web page URL.
3. If DON’T see the IMEI number, you are safe and you don’t need this app 🙂
4. If you see a popup with your IMEI number, then install this app from Google Play (click on install button on the the left).
5. Once you install the app navigate again to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
6. Your phone will ask you how to complete the action. Choose USSDFix and mark it as default for this action.
7. You will see a notification that your phone tries to open a page that contains a USSD call and will block it.
8. Your phone is safe now !
NOTE: The app uses a hidden launcher and will not appear in the list of the other apps on your phone desktop. If you want to remove the program, please navigate to Settings / Manage Applications and then remove “USSDfix” app.
What’s New On New Version Of USSD/MMI Fix
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of USSD/MMI Fix. Every element about USSD/MMI Fix apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of USSD/MMI Fix.
Also, we do not use our server to download USSD/MMI Fix apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the USSD/MMI Fix app.