How To Install USB Settings App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download USB Settings software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using USB Settings on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- USB Settings app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the USB Settings logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of USB Settings- Features and User Guide
This app was originally developed for a specific Android ROM.
It is not guaranteed that it will work on your device.
* You may need to enable USB debugging for this app to function properly *
I’ve encountered the following problem on my device:
After turning off both MTP and PTP connections from the notification bar drop down menu and reconnecting the device to the PC, this menu does not appear anymore. Since both MTP and PTP are turned off, the PC doesn’t see the device. MTP and PTP can’t be turned back, since USB connection settings are not accessible from the phone’s Settings.
This app simply opens the USB connection settings, so MTP or PTP can be turned back on.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact me by e-mail.
What’s New On New Version Of USB Settings
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of USB Settings. Every element about USB Settings apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of USB Settings.
Also, we do not use our server to download USB Settings apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the USB Settings app.