How To Install USB External Camera/Webcam App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download USB External Camera/Webcam software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using USB External Camera/Webcam on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- USB External Camera/Webcam app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the USB External Camera/Webcam logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of USB External Camera/Webcam- Features and User Guide
KNOWN SUPPORTED WEBCAMS:
Logitech Webcam C250
Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000
most commercial webcams are likely to work
*ROOT-SUPERUSER, V4L KERNEL, USB HOST SUPPORT REQUIRED SEE BELOW*
*GALAXY NEXUS AND NEXUS 7 KNOWN SUPPORTED*
*V4L (Video 4 Linux) support is provided by the Android OS (kernel). Every Android device has an OS and may or may not support V4L. If your stock kernel does not support V4L, a V4L enabled kernel can be installed if the device is rooted (see disclaimer and kernel details below).
*Devices must support USB HOST to power the webcam. Most newer devices are enabled.
!!Warning, only qualified users should attempt these steps as it can get complicated.!!
Required tools: See: http://source.android.com/source/initializing.html
FOR GALAXY NEXUS KERNEL:
1. Get the correct kernel:
$ git clone https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/omap.git
2. Add the following to tuna_defconfig (path: ~/omap/arch/arm/configs)
2. Comment out the following to the video Kconfig (path: drivers/media/video/Kconfig):
3. Add permission in ueventd.tuna.rc:
666 to /dev/video0
666 to /dev/video1
Check the developer website for Galaxy Nexus V4L enabled kernel updates.
*The developer publishes this app in good faith, but users assume all risk.Developer has no liability and provides no guarantees. This application requires superuser access and a V4L supported kernel. Modifications to manufacturer systems can void a warranty. Not all webcams may be supported. Most major brands are supported. The webcam may need to be plugged in a few seconds before opening the app to initialize.
What’s New On New Version Of USB External Camera/Webcam
2. Changed code to ensure ads load only when button is clicked
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of USB External Camera/Webcam. Every element about USB External Camera/Webcam apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of USB External Camera/Webcam.
Also, we do not use our server to download USB External Camera/Webcam apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the USB External Camera/Webcam app.