How To Install Universal Remote App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Universal Remote software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Universal Remote on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Universal Remote app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Universal Remote logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Universal Remote- Features and User Guide
What you need to have?
1. a phone or tablet with wifi built in
2. a mRemote Transmiter ( which you can purchase from me )
3. Install UniversalRemotemRemote.apk
4. Select a device from device list, or learning a ir remote
The Universal Remote need the mRemote Transmiter support, The mRemote Transmiter is a WIFI receiving device, it can receive IrCode form phone or tablet , and then sent infrared signals to TV ,Cable box ,DVD, amplifier and so on!
Universal Remote use WIFI communication, It can support MOTO, SAMSUNG, SONY, HTC, LG, mitsubishi ,Lenovo, Huawei, ZTE, millet, Meizu, Cool, OPPO ….. Android-based smart phones can support.
What’s New On New Version Of Universal Remote
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Universal Remote. Every element about Universal Remote apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Universal Remote.
Also, we do not use our server to download Universal Remote apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Universal Remote app.