How To Install Twonky Player App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Twonky Player software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Twonky Player on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Twonky Player app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Twonky Player logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Twonky Player- Features and User Guide
You can create playlists with a queue of multiple selections that will play continuously in the order you added them. Continue browsing, either on your device or on another home media server, while your media is playing.
A simple tap of the screen will beam the chosen media to your selected player, such as your Airplay-enabled or UPnP-/ DLNA-certified device. Twonky Player is compatible with popular devices such as Chromecast and Smart TVs. You can also enjoy media directly on your tablet or phone.
An in-app purchase of the Premium DTCP-IP Compatibility feature allows you to access DTCP-IP protected media with Twonky Player (Requires valid content license and a compatible player for beaming).
• Play, beam, or download DTCP-IP protected media (Requires valid content license and a compatible player for beaming. Requires premium DTCP Compatibility feature enabled) *
• Play the videos directly on the mobile device or beam them to your home media player such as a connected TV*
• Download media from your home media server and play it on your tablet or phone offline
• Create and manage a Beam queue of media files
• Browse, beam, or play media stored on your tablet, phone, or home media server*
• Share media on your tablet or phone with other devices
*Please note that the playback and beaming functionality relies on the capabilities of the devices on your home network and your mobile device.
Note: Local on device DTCP playback is not supported with Google’s Android devices running on Android 7.1.x. Beaming to external renderers has no version limitations.
What’s New On New Version Of Twonky Player
– Fixes issue with music playback when resuming application from background.
– Fixed version string.
– Fixed issue with missing renderer selection.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Twonky Player. Every element about Twonky Player apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Twonky Player.
Also, we do not use our server to download Twonky Player apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Twonky Player app.