How To Install TV Remote for Samsung App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download TV Remote for Samsung software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using TV Remote for Samsung on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- TV Remote for Samsung app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the TV Remote for Samsung logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of TV Remote for Samsung- Features and User Guide
Tired of trying so many remote apps without any results? Not tried this TV Remote Control app, then what’s the point? Now what? Download this free app right now, because this is exactly what you are looking for.
It works in 2 modes. Either on your home WiFi network or Infrared IR blaster.
– You must have WiFi connected Samsung Smart TV
– Connect your phone to same WiFi network.
– Launch the app and accept confirmation message appears on your Samsung TV screen.
– Confirmation message can be accepted in your Samsung TV Settings at Menu → Network → AllShare Settings in case if it is rejected by mistake
– All Remote buttons are supported except “POWER ON”. Because your TV does not have WiFi connection when its in off condition, so it can not process the wifi commands.
Infrared IR Blaster Mode
– Inbuilt IR Blaster must be present in your phone such as Samsung Galaxy S, Note 4, LG G3/G4/G5, HTC ONE, Xiaomi Mi / Redmi etc.
– Launch the app and control your Samsung TV directly.
– No additional hardware is required for Samsung TV remote app.
How to find IP Address of your Smart TV?
How to Use
✓ All Samsung TV Remote buttons are supported
✓ Long click on buttons is supported (volume, program, left, right, up, down)
✓ Volume Control by side buttons
✓ Image mirroring DLNA feature. Watch photos, audio, video of your phone on your TV
✓ Sleep Timer and Audio/Video Player
✓ TV behaves as Play/Pause/Mute on Incoming call
✓ Shake phone to play/pause media
✓ Create Customised remote with desired buttons
✓ Keep your Favourite Channels in one place
✓ Voice recognition Commands to control your TV
✓ Write Text directly from application to TV
✓ Multiple operations with single click macros
✓ Manual configuration of TV IP Address
Supported LED/LCD TV (WiFi Mode)
– Samsung TV – B Series (Must Install “Remote Lan Control” via content library. Procedure is explained here) – released in 2009
– Samsung TV – C Series (using internet) – released in 2010
– Samsung TV – D/E/F/G Series (using All Share) – released in 2011-2014
– Samsung TV – H/J/K Series (using All Share) – released in 2014-2016
– Samsung TV – L/M/N Series (using All Share) – released in 2017
– Blue Ray Disc Player with Smart Hub feature
Supported LED/LCD TV (Infrared IR Mode)
– All Samsung TV (Inbuilt infrared IR is required in your phone)
We are NOT affiliated with Samsung corporation and this app is an Unofficial product.
Install this Smart TV Remote app and control your TV with lots of other features like DLNA, Sleep timer, Samsung audio/video player, Shaking feature, voice recognition and media player etc.
Please do not give low rating to our app without trying it fully. Drop us an email in case if any issue is found. This app is properly tested and policy compliant.
What’s New On New Version Of TV Remote for Samsung
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of TV Remote for Samsung. Every element about TV Remote for Samsung apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of TV Remote for Samsung.
Also, we do not use our server to download TV Remote for Samsung apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the TV Remote for Samsung app.