How To Install Trusted Contacts App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Trusted Contacts software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Trusted Contacts on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Trusted Contacts app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Trusted Contacts logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Trusted Contacts- Features and User Guide
• Add your family as trusted contacts.
• Allow trusted contacts to request your location. If everything’s fine, you can deny the request. If you’re unable to respond, your last known location is shared automatically within a custom timeframe (works even if you’re offline or your phone is out of battery).
• Proactively share your location if you feel unsafe or find yourself in an emergency.
• Schedule a location alert for a future time.
• Your trusted contacts can see your phone’s activity status to quickly know you’re OK.
• Integration with Google Maps location sharing, so you can easily enable permanent location sharing with your family or your kids and find them directly within Google Maps.
What’s New On New Version Of Trusted Contacts
• Bug fixes.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Trusted Contacts. Every element about Trusted Contacts apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Trusted Contacts.
Also, we do not use our server to download Trusted Contacts apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Trusted Contacts app.