How To Install TRS-80 Emulator App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download TRS-80 Emulator software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using TRS-80 Emulator on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- TRS-80 Emulator app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the TRS-80 Emulator logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of TRS-80 Emulator- Features and User Guide
The following features are currently supported:
• Model I & III (text mode only)
• Cassette support. A default blank tape is automatically created (a different
cassette image can be mounted via the Edit Configuration dialog). Use the
rewind button in the action bar to rewind the tape to the beginning
• Floppy disks
• Different keyboard types, including a tilt interface where the accelerometer
triggers cursor keys (for games)
• Game controller support: joystick and DPAD buttons are mapped to appropriate cursor keys.
Other game controller keys are mapped to space for now (future version might allow
• Define different keyboard layouts for landscape and portrait mode
• When an external keyboard is detected, it will automatically be used
instead of the configured soft-keyboard.
Use <Ctrl>-B and <Ctrl>-C for <Break> and <Clear> respectively
• Chromecast support: cast your TRS-80 application to your big screen!
Please consider to contribute a translation: https://github.com/apuder/TRS-80/blob/master/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml
• Write to external storage: the emulator needs access to ROM and disk
images that are stored on the SD card
• Network state: needed for Chromecast
• Internet: Crashlytics crash reporter
Join the community:
What’s New On New Version Of TRS-80 Emulator
– Replace Google+ with Discord
– Support for TRS-IO
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of TRS-80 Emulator. Every element about TRS-80 Emulator apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of TRS-80 Emulator.
Also, we do not use our server to download TRS-80 Emulator apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the TRS-80 Emulator app.