How To Install Touch Calendar App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Touch Calendar software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Touch Calendar on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Touch Calendar app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Touch Calendar logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Touch Calendar- Features and User Guide
Rated 95% by reghardware.com ( http://goo.gl/vlIa5 ) and 9/10 by WIRED ( http://goo.gl/lLPoa ).
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone’s home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
– pinch-zoom to zoom in
– tap an event to see its details
– tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
– touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
– jump to today, or to any date from the menu
– calendar search
– set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
– widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they’ll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
What’s New On New Version Of Touch Calendar
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Touch Calendar. Every element about Touch Calendar apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Touch Calendar.
Also, we do not use our server to download Touch Calendar apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Touch Calendar app.