Thingy:52 For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, MacOS, the newest version of "Thingy:52" is now available to run on computer OSs such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Thingy:52 App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Thingy:52 software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Thingy:52 on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Thingy:52 app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Thingy:52 logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Thingy:52- Features and User Guide
Nordic Thingy:52 is a compact, power-optimized, multi-sensor device built around the nRF52832 Bluetooth® 5 SoC from Nordic Semiconductor.
Capture, view, and interact with the sensor data acquired from your Thingy:52. Thanks to its simple Bluetooth API and IFTTT™ integration, the possibilities are endless!
Use this app to connect your mobile device with Thingy and gain access to the following functionalities:
– View the current temperature, humidity, air quality, and atmospheric pressure
– Use it as a compass, step counter, or detect taps on any of its axis
– Check the orientation of your Thingy and get live accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer data at a high rate
– Measure the gravity vector
– Trigger programmable events by pressing the button on top of the device
– Control the color, brightness, and mode of the RGB LED
– Stream PCM audio to its speaker, or play predefined notification sounds when events occur
– Stream audio from Thingy to a mobile device using the built-in microphone
– Play programmable tunes in frequency mode
– Using the free Thingy app, update the firmware on your Thingy as soon as new firmware versions are released
For firmware and mobile developers:
Thingy can be flashed with custom firmware, just like any other development kit from Nordic Semiconductor. The Thingy firmware package contains comprehensive documentation, so you can easily customize it to your own needs.
Additionally, we provide an Android Library on GitHub for your Android development needs. These libraries are made exclusively for Thingy, to ensure that mobile development are as smooth as possible!
Learn more about Thingy at https://www.nordicsemi.com/thingy
What’s New On New Version Of Thingy:52
– Fixes an issue where BLE devices not being found when scanning in Andoid 10. This was due to missing ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION_PERMISSION which is required from Android 10 and onwards.
– Upgraded DFU library to 1.9.2
– Upgraded gradle dependencies.
– and some clean up.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Thingy:52. Every element about Thingy:52 apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Thingy:52.
Also, we do not use our server to download Thingy:52 apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Thingy:52 app.