How To Install Sundar Gutka App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Sundar Gutka software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Sundar Gutka on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Sundar Gutka app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Sundar Gutka logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Sundar Gutka- Features and User Guide
We have tried to include many banis and features to serve the most sangat as possible. Please respectfully cover your head and remove your shoes when using this app.
Currently included Banis:
* JapJi Sahib
* Shabad Hazare
* Jaap Sahib
* Shabad Hazare Patshahi 10
* Svaiye (Deenan)
* Akaal Ustat Chaupai
* Chaupai Sahib (3 different lengths)
* Anand Sahib
* Basant ki Var
* Ath Chandi Chariter
* Chandi di Var
* Shastar Naam Mala
* Asa di Var (With saloks)
* Rehras (3 different lengths)
* Ramkali ki Var
* Aarti-Aarta (3 different lengths)
* Jaitsri ki Var
* Sohila Sahib (3 different lengths, including rakhiya de shabad)
* Bhagauti Astotr
* Akal Ustat
* Salok M:9
* Sukhmani Sahib
* Sukhmana Sahib
* Bavan Akhree
* Sidh Gosht
* Dhakhni Oankar
* Dukh Bhanjani Sahib
* Baarehmaha Svaiye
* Salok Damale Da (Bani only)
* Bhagauti Astotr (Panth Parkash/Buddha Dal)
* Funhe M:5
* 22 Vars
* Bhagat Bani
* Bhatt Svaiye
* Raag Mala
* Much more…
* Select Bani length (effects Aarti, Rehras, Chaupai and Kirtan Sohila)
* Larivaar option
* Romanized option
* English Translations
* Rearrange indexes
* Reminders and Notifications to do bani
* Font size and type
* Background Colors
* Manglacharan Positions
* Stay awake in app option
* Works on tablets and phones
We welcome any and all suggestions, corrections and comments! We are here to do your seva.
This Sundar Gutka was originally modeled after the Buddha Dal Sundar Gutka, but now includes much more. Banis are the same as Taksal Sundar Gutka if bani length setting is set to medium (except Aarti where it is in short mode).
Please like us on facebook or follow us on twitter for updates!
Bani is provided by BaniDB (http://www.banidb.com), the same source behind SikhiToTheMax and other apps.
What’s New On New Version Of Sundar Gutka
– Adding Larivaar Assist
– Fix potential issues with app not loading
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Sundar Gutka. Every element about Sundar Gutka apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Sundar Gutka.
Also, we do not use our server to download Sundar Gutka apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Sundar Gutka app.