How To Install SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar- Features and User Guide
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can’t do anything especially when I can’t reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can’t handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports subscribed calendars
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn’t work with all calendars apps)
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no “push” support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
What’s New On New Version Of SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar
new in 1.8.9:
more authentication fixes
new in 1.8.8:
fix some authentication issues
fix one-way-sync setting being disabled
new in 1.8.7:
add workaround for broken devices that are missing a specific database column
new in 1.8.6:
more authentication improvements
fix synced calendar selection
improve webcal sync
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar. Every element about SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar.
Also, we do not use our server to download SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar app.