How To Install Qantas Wellbeing App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Qantas Wellbeing software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Qantas Wellbeing on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Qantas Wellbeing app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Qantas Wellbeing logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Qantas Wellbeing- Features and User Guide
To get started, link your fitness app or device to sync activity data. Then set a daily and weekly goal in the Wellbeing app and earn Qantas Points for completing them. You can sync to a variety of wearable apps including Samsung Health, Google Fit, Fitbit, Garmin, and Strava.
Boost your motivation – and your points – by inviting your friends and family and setting up challenges. In the 28-day trial you can earn up to 1,000 Qantas Points* for walking, running, swimming and sleeping. Plus, because we know wellbeing extends beyond our health, we’ve included rewards for completing car safety checks. With so many ways to earn points, you could be taking off on your next holiday sooner than you think.
Once the trial is over you can continue to earn up to 2,000 points a year^ but at a reduced rate. To keep earning at the higher rate you need to purchase an eligible Qantas Insurance product.
Download the app now and start earning.
* You must be 13 years of age or over to use the App. During the Qantas Wellbeing App 28-Day Trial, App users can earn up to 1,000 Qantas Points without having to purchase an Eligible Qantas Insurance Product. To earn 1,000 Qantas Points, you must complete the highest daily and weekly challenges, win every weekly group challenge and complete all checks. Once the 28-Day Trial has ended, QFF members who do not purchase an Eligible Qantas Insurance Product (Qantas Health, Life and Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance policies) will earn Qantas Points at a reduced rate each month through the App. Qantas may amend or withdraw the points offered for activities at any time. T&Cs apply.
^ To earn 2,000 points, you must complete the highest daily and weekly challenges, win every weekly group challenge and complete all checks.
What’s New On New Version Of Qantas Wellbeing
Bug fixes and performance improvements are part of this release.
We value your feedback. You can contact us anytime via Profile > Settings > Help > Give Feedback.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Qantas Wellbeing. Every element about Qantas Wellbeing apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Qantas Wellbeing.
Also, we do not use our server to download Qantas Wellbeing apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Qantas Wellbeing app.