How To Install PhotoVault (Hide Pictures) App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download PhotoVault (Hide Pictures) software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using PhotoVault (Hide Pictures) on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- PhotoVault (Hide Pictures) app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the PhotoVault (Hide Pictures) logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of PhotoVault (Hide Pictures)- Features and User Guide
Update: Lollipop external sd card support. If you have android 5.0 devices, starting up PhotoVault will be prompt to grand permission to write to your sd card. In the browser screen, click menu (three dots on the top right corner), then choose “Show SD Card” (your device might be something different). Then on the top left corner, click the three lines, then choose “SD Card” (your device might be something different). Then click the bottom of the screen “SELECT SD Card”. If you have questions regarding how to use this, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
With PhotoVault, privacy is no longer an issue. You can show your photo gallery to all the friends, family, and strangers on the bus that you want because the embarrassing, the secret, the private photos are all hidden from view, tucked away in your Private gallery. In fact, when in Public mode, those hidden photos aren’t even part of your photo gallery–their very existence is hidden. And more than just hidden from other people, they’re hidden from other apps.
You can even set PhotoVault itself to open in Public mode, so it appears just like a standard photo gallery to any who might pick up your Android or be looking over your shoulder. Until, that is, you enter the password.
You, of course, have complete access to the photos in your Private gallery. You can manipulate them; share them via e-mail, messaging, Facebook, and other social networks; give a slide show; and more. You can do anything with them that you can with those in the Public gallery. The photos are easily transferred from Public gallery to Private gallery and back again with just a long-click on the photo’s thumbnail.
If you ever have any questions on how it all works, there are instructions in the app and links to online support and FAQs. Best yet, the developer is actively working on PhotoVault, adding new features and taking requests.
Never be nervous about the privacy of the photos on your Android again with PhotoVault installed.
It is best in this category. The key features are:
– Hidden Mode (hide app icon) feature.
– Simple hide/unhide one picture at a time by long hold on the picture thumbnail.
– Multi-select to hide/unhide group of pictures
– Multi-select to delete group of pictures
– Simple hide/unhide a whole folder of pictures by long hold on the folder
– View single picture in full size on both public and private side.
– Slideshows on both public and private side
– Share picture on both public and private side
– Organize private pictures into different folders.
– Create your own private folders.
– Set app into Public mode, which disguise the app as a regular gallery, no private pictures showing. And no password is asked till click on menu->”Change Mode” to enter password to enable all features
There is no other app on the Market can do all of these.
Remember to visit our website to find more tips and tricks.
If you like this app, please do leave us a positive feedback at the Market.
Want to hide videos, checkout VideoVault. And to hide text messages, checkout SmsVault (for Android system earlier than 2.0) or SmsDroid (for Android 2.0 or later).
– If you lost pictures after upgrade, remember to run rescue missing private picture tool
– Contact us if you have any questions. We can’t respond to problem through the market reviews.
Let us know if you have any questions!
What’s New On New Version Of PhotoVault (Hide Pictures)
– Minor bug fixes
– Android 6.0 support
– When viewing an image, click once will show the menu. It auto-disappear in 3 seconds.
– Full screen when viewing image
– Minor bug fixes
– Fixed some app force close problems
– Fixed view GIF animation problem
– Fixed menu button missing problem.
– Support media files on removable SD Card for Lollipop
– Added support for animated GIF files.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of PhotoVault (Hide Pictures). Every element about PhotoVault (Hide Pictures) apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of PhotoVault (Hide Pictures).
Also, we do not use our server to download PhotoVault (Hide Pictures) apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the PhotoVault (Hide Pictures) app.