How To Install PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam- Features and User Guide
Offically launched in Feb 2019, PAM Air wants to contribute to the community a simple, useful and easy-to-use tool so that any individual can monitor and update air quality information and be alerted on air pollution in the areas at where they, their family and friends are living, travelling and working.
Website https://pamair.org and mobile app PAM Air provide free information and functions:
– Real time Air Quality Map
– 24-hour Air Quality Data
– Search Air Quality information by location or GPS
– Quick view by selecting favourite locations
– Automatic mobile notification on air quality and air pollution
To ensure the quality of displaying data, PAM Air “does not” use the following sources of data:
– Satellite Modelling’s Air Quality Data
– Unknown sources and unverified Air Quality data
PAM Air only display air quality data which is directly measured by quality-verified physical equipments/sensors:
– From PAM Air’s network of sensors. The sensors are manufactured, installed and operated by PAM Air
– From reference air quality monitoring stations
PAM Air’s network of sensors is being developed with “socialization” model in which individuals, organizations, companies contribute to the network. The contributions can be in a way of sponsoring locations to instal the sensor, or sensors’ and their operational costs or both. Any contribution to PAM Air’s network shall help millions of people protect their relatives and family from air pollution.
PAM Air’s approach is “Citizen Science” and it is most effective and suitable if it is used as “indicative” information: the trend of air quality and possibility of air pollution.
The first and foremost objective of PAM Air is to voluntarily contribute and be responsible to the community and the society. PAM Air looks forward to accompanying with individuals, organizations and relevant agencies on actitivies to make a greener, cleaner and friendly Vietnam.
What’s New On New Version Of PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam
Fix bugs and improve performance
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam. Every element about PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam.
Also, we do not use our server to download PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the PAM Air | Air Quality in Vietnam app.