How To Install PagerDuty App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download PagerDuty software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using PagerDuty on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- PagerDuty app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the PagerDuty logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of PagerDuty- Features and User Guide
PagerDuty for Android enables the following:
FLEXIBILITY OF NOTIFICATIONS
Receive unlimited push notification alerts and set custom sounds for alerts.
TAKE ACTION FAST
Easily access and respond to open incidents (acknowledge, resolve, or reassign).
You can also create new incidents directly from the mobile app.
THE INCIDENT DETAILS YOU NEED
View incident details, grouped alerts, and resolution timelines at a glance.
MANAGE ON-CALL SCHEDULES
View your on-call shifts and team schedules. Book overrides for yourself or your teammates.
RECRUIT THE RIGHT PEOPLE
View user directory for user on-call schedules and contact information.
Easily loop in responders for additional help with a single tap.
REMEDIATE FROM MOBILE
Execute custom actions (like restarting servers, running diagnostics, etc.) on incidents.
*A PagerDuty user account is required to use this application.
What’s New On New Version Of PagerDuty
What’s new in 6.29:
– Introducing a new incident feature — Past Incidents! When history repeats itself, we can look to the past for solutions.
– More behind-the-scenes features cooking in the back!
Thank you for all the great feedback! We’re always looking for ways to improve the app. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of PagerDuty. Every element about PagerDuty apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of PagerDuty.
Also, we do not use our server to download PagerDuty apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the PagerDuty app.