How To Install Oxide: Survival Island App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Oxide: Survival Island software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Oxide: Survival Island on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Oxide: Survival Island app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Oxide: Survival Island logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Oxide: Survival Island- Features and User Guide
Here you are, alone on the abandoned island, where everything can kill you. Cold, starving, predators, enemies: are you strong enough to tackle all these dangers?
Now stop, breathe and plan. Step 1: gather resources and create tools. Step 2: build a shelter and make some attire. Step 3: craft weapons, chase animals and procure food. Don’t forget about other players inhabiting this island. Make allies to fight alongside! Ready? Steady, Go! Do your best to stay alive! Good luck!
• Own servers, which allows the player to save all progress without loss and increases the number of players on one server;
• Expanded map: wood, ocean, gas station and bases where you can find loot barrels;
• Friends system. Add other players as friends and see when they are online;
• 3 biomes (cold, temperate, hot). Attire is meant to protect not only from injuries, but also from cold;
• Improved construction and crafting systems;
• Diversity of weapons and ammunition;
• Cupboard system: you need to craft a cupboard and put regularly logs in it in order to prevent your house from deterioration;
• Improved sky graphics.
What’s New On New Version Of Oxide: Survival Island
– Added weapon reload button;
– Fixed placement of items;
– Slightly improved optimization (we continue to work on it);
– Fixed display of nicknames over players;
– Fixed respawn of wooden boxes with loot;
– Fixed glow of building structures at night;
– Stone hatchet: resources for crafting have been reduced from 20 sticks and 10 stones to 10 sticks;
– Changed ground coverage at the Abandoned Factory;
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Oxide: Survival Island. Every element about Oxide: Survival Island apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Oxide: Survival Island.
Also, we do not use our server to download Oxide: Survival Island apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Oxide: Survival Island app.