How To Install Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs- Features and User Guide
You must have a rich vocabulary to become fluent in a foreign language.
Many students jot down newly learned words on bulky paper cards that are easily lost or damaged.
Build your own dictionary. Learn words that you really need to learn. Don’t waste time learning from pre-made sets.
The new app “Keepest: My Dictionary” offers many features and benefits:
• polyglot, 108 languages to choose from (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japan, Polish, etc.)
• spaced repetition system – scientifically proven learning method
• built-in Gif search engine – learning doesn’t have to be boring
• speech synthesis: you can hear the pronunciation in the language you are learning
• automatic translation of the added word
• add images from the gallery
• take a picture and add to the word
• plenty of learning modes: spaced repetition system, flashcards, writing, quiz …
• difficulty settings for each word
• words can be sorted by level of knowledge
• quick word search
• each word can be tagged
• filtering words by tags in learning mode
• word filtering by difficulty level in learning mode
• words can be starred
• add notes
• embedded internet dictionary
• import dictionary from Excel: CSV;
• export created dictionaries;
• notifications to never forget about learning
• dark mode and day theme
This app helps you quickly learn new vocabulary. Its great advantage is the availability of various types of training, including the spaced repetition system (SRS).
You can create a dictionary with any language pair. You can choose the most popular languages in the world,
such as English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean …
Keepest: My Dictionary provides a unique opportunity to learn many words a day and this is the fastest way to learn a language because rich vocabulary is the basis for learning a language.
The more new words you learn, the better you understand your interlocutor, and the easier it will be to communicate with him.
Of course, grammar is important, but we recommend learning vocabulary first, at least some basic words and phrases.
This application will be especially useful for those who read foreign literature, visit foreign forums and websites, or watch foreign films with subtitles.
By finding a new unknown word in the text, the user can simply add it to his dictionary. You’ll never forget any word again!
When developing the application, the complexity of “manual” translation search and the psychological aspects of vocabulary learning, including lack of free time, were taken into account.
Thus, the Keepest application: My Dictionary is an invaluable help in learning a foreign language.
See for yourself, install, and become a polyglot!
Language learning app for: Mexican Spanish, Spanish, French, German, Japanese (Kanji), Italian, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Turkish, Danish or even English.
What’s New On New Version Of Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs
– removed ads
– set max new cards per day in reviews
– small changes
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs. Every element about Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs.
Also, we do not use our server to download Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Own Dictionary – Flashcards with Gifs app.