How To Install Optoma TapCast App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Optoma TapCast software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Optoma TapCast on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Optoma TapCast app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Optoma TapCast logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Optoma TapCast- Features and User Guide
With TapCast you can:
1. Stream any audio or video file to your Projector / IFP.
2. Use your smartphone as Remote Controller for your Projector / IFP.
3. Mirror your mobile screen to your Projector / IFP.
4. Mirror your desktop screen to your smartphone and touch the screen directly to control your Projector / IFP, as if you are touching your Projector / IFP.
This is the client side APP. The server APP is exclusively found on Optoma Projector / IFP that has TapCast Server built in.
What’s New On New Version Of Optoma TapCast
Target version change to SDK29
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Optoma TapCast. Every element about Optoma TapCast apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Optoma TapCast.
Also, we do not use our server to download Optoma TapCast apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Optoma TapCast app.