How To Install OpManager App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download OpManager software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using OpManager on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- OpManager app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the OpManager logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of OpManager- Features and User Guide
Android App for OpManager
You are only able to access your machine setup using this app if you’re already running OpManager on-premises. This app helps data center administrators stay connected to their IT and access it from anywhere, anytime. It offers quick access to OpManager to view the performance of devices and troubleshoot faults instantly. This app is not stand-alone.
* Lists all the devices in your network based on category
* Lists alarms and their cause based on the time and severity (Critical, Warning, or Attention)
* Lists all the down devices and their corresponding alarms in your network* Search for a particular device in your network and know its detail and status
* Perform Ping, Traceroute, and Workflow actions on devices
* Perform actions such as Clear Alarm, Acknowledge Alarm, and Add Notes on alarms
* Support for HTTPS
* Active Directory authentication
* Push notifications
* Wifi-Analyzer integration
Want to try OpManager on-premises?
What’s New On New Version Of OpManager
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of OpManager. Every element about OpManager apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of OpManager.
Also, we do not use our server to download OpManager apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the OpManager app.