How To Install OpenWeather App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download OpenWeather software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using OpenWeather on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- OpenWeather app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the OpenWeather logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of OpenWeather- Features and User Guide
OpenWeather App is an ad-free & free-to-use application that will help you plan your time around the weather in a concise and minimalistic manner. Be aware of any precipitation within an hour with a minute precision or plan your activities for the next Sunday morning. OpenWeather App can tell you, which part of the day is going to have a clear sky and light breeze perfect for a run or bike ride for 7 days ahead.
Who uses OpenWeather?
The data from OpenWeather is used by millions of developers and businesses worldwide. Most likely, you already see our data through your weather application. Now you can obtain your weather report from its inception, through OpenWeather App.
8 reasons to love OpenWeather App
1. Minimalistic design that gives you all the weather information you need including: feels Like, wind speed; wind direction; atmospheric pressure; humidity; UV index and visibility;
2. Never get caught by rain or show with the 60 minute chart that indicates any precipitation and it’s intensity in your area;
3. Intuitively clear icons that tell you the weather conditions for 48 hours straight;
4. Hourly weather chart for the first 2 days and for every 3 hours in the following 6 days;
5. Expand any day of the week and get a visual chart on temperature and detailed weather information for the day, plus Sunset/Sunrise time. The first 2 days come with an hourly temperature fluctuation chart;
6. Customisation feature for weather measurement units. Construct your own set of preferred measurements for temperature (°C/°F), distance (km/mi), precipitation (mm/in) and more;
7. Ad-free & free-to-use;
– Add up to 6 cities to your favourites and get the accurate weather forecast for any location;
– Is the weather different? – You can always tell us what the actual weather is in your location.
The magic behind the OpenWeather App
All the data for OpenWeather App is provided by One Call API™. OpenWeather aggregates and processes meteorological data from tens of thousands of weather stations, on-ground radars and satellites to bring their users accurate and actionable weather data for any location worldwide.
What’s New On New Version Of OpenWeather
– Fixed bugs related to widgets’ layouts
– Other minor bug fixes
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of OpenWeather. Every element about OpenWeather apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of OpenWeather.
Also, we do not use our server to download OpenWeather apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the OpenWeather app.