OneList For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, MacOS, the newest version of "OneList" is now available to run on computer OSs such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install OneList App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download OneList software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using OneList on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- OneList app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the OneList logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of OneList- Features and User Guide
A centralised service definition supports highly configurable user-interfaces including:
• Native Mobile Application
• Web Application
• Outlook Add-in
OneList Key Features include: –
• OneList is configurable to incorporate all decision tasks across multiple applications with certified
Netweaver Gateway integration with SAP.
• OneList enables the effective mobilisation of the Fiori MyInbox across multiple mobile device platforms.
• Configurable to present the specific information needs and available actions relevant to the organisation and
• Simple and consistent user experience that doesn’t require the user to navigate to the backend applications.
• Access to supported scanned documents hosted in SAP, SharePoint, or external document management
• Retrieval of real-time supplementary information: OneList can execute a secondary call to a backend
application for additional information at the time of completing a task – for example, the ability to view a team
leave calendar whilst making a leave approval decision.
• Intuitive design allows for rapid user take-up with no training required.
• Rapid implementation with cloud-hosted deployment options.
• Multiple user interfaces, platforms and devices supported.
• Mobile App has offline capability (for decision execution even in aeroplanes!)
• Multiple tasks can be selected and a “quick action” applied to all.
• Supports flexible centralised customisation of new scenarios and information display without further client
For productive use, the App requires the OneList Server application to be installed and integrated into back-end systems.
The server component is available from IQX Business Solutions.
OneList is commonly used to approve the following scenarios:
• Purchase Requisition Approval
• Customer Price Change Requests
• New Position Approvals
• Rebate Agreement Approvals
• New Product Introduction Approvals
• Contract Approvals
• Leave Approval
• CAPEX Approval
• Purchase Order Approval
• Invoice Approval
• Credit Approval
What’s New On New Version Of OneList
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of OneList. Every element about OneList apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of OneList.
Also, we do not use our server to download OneList apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the OneList app.