How To Install one – control over your cards App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download one – control over your cards software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using one – control over your cards on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- one – control over your cards app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the one – control over your cards logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of one – control over your cards- Features and User Guide
– Manage one or more cards
– If you lose your cards, you can block and unblock them yourself
– Categorise and analyse your spending
– Order replacement card in-app
– Order PIN code
– Check online payments in real time
– Receive a push notification after every transaction
– Secure login by fingerprint
– Redeem surprize points directly in the app
To use “one” App and the related services of Viseca Card Services SA, you must own a credit card, prepaid card or business card from Viseca Card Services SA. You must also have a “one” user account (register at https://one.viseca.ch) and accept the Conditions for the use of “one”.
Activation and login:
To register you will need a valid registration code, which can be requested at https://one.viseca.ch and will be sent to you by post.
“one” App gives you the very highest level of security. Nevertheless, it is still essential that you use your smartphone with care, take appropriate security measures and carefully check the confirmation requests you receive through “one” App. Your due care and reporting responsibilities are specified in the Conditions for the use of “one”. Further information on security and the use of “one” is available at https://one.viseca.ch.
When downloading or using this app, costs may accrue through the user’s mobile service provider.
What’s New On New Version Of one – control over your cards
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of one – control over your cards. Every element about one – control over your cards apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of one – control over your cards.
Also, we do not use our server to download one – control over your cards apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the one – control over your cards app.