How To Install OjO – Rideshare Done Right App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download OjO – Rideshare Done Right software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using OjO – Rideshare Done Right on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- OjO – Rideshare Done Right app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the OjO – Rideshare Done Right logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of OjO – Rideshare Done Right- Features and User Guide
OjO is changing the rideshare experience for good by allowing the rider to completely customize their riding experience:
• Sit or Stand.
• Play music or Listen to podcasts over OjO’s bluetooth speakers.
• Charge your phone thru the onboard USB port.
With OjO’s 25-mile range and 20 mph speed, you’re going places. Rent an OjO and ride smarter, travel safer, and go further… OjO on!
Find OjOs nearby right from the app.
The OjO app allows you to:
• Sign up and set up your OjO account
• Find available scooters
• Track your ride – miles, duration, route
• Report a problem with an OjO
• Manage your account and payment information
What’s New On New Version Of OjO – Rideshare Done Right
This version includes the following improvements/fixes:
• Replaced FAQs with How to Ride instructions
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of OjO – Rideshare Done Right. Every element about OjO – Rideshare Done Right apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of OjO – Rideshare Done Right.
Also, we do not use our server to download OjO – Rideshare Done Right apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the OjO – Rideshare Done Right app.