Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval) For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, MacOS, the newest version of "Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval)" is now available to run on computer OSs such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval) App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval) software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval) on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval) app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval) logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval)- Features and User Guide
As a result of such symbiosis it is now possible to provide rich and market-unique DSP functionality available for your recording needs, briefly:
– Up to 60 band Parametric Equalizer for correcting the frequency response of the audio source (microphone)
– Generic fully configurable DSP filter that can be used for sound correction while recording
– Automatic Gain Correction (AGC) effect that allows to target the desired Gain and thus you can sense distant and quite sounds that become well recognizable in your recording
– High quality Resampling allows to reduce the size of voice recordings without quality degradation, so you can record lengthy lectures and memos in a tiny files
* MEDIA LIBRARY
Full-featured media library is now at your disposal for the recording needs. It allows to organize recordings flexibly and group them into the playlists.
User interface offers a precision Spectrum, RMS and Waveform analyzers, so recorded sound will be visualized in full.
* HI-RES AUDIO
Audio driver supports hi-res format, so if your device supports it Neutron has no limit to capture sound in high resolution.
* VERSATILE AUDIO FORMATS
You can choose to store recording in the lossless hi-res formats (WAV, FLAC) or in the lossy formats (OGG/Vorbis, MP3, SPEEX, WAV-ADPCM) to save storage space. You can store hours of voice recording using specially optimized for such task SPEEX format.
You can store recordings in the Local storage or external SD or stream directly to the network storage via SMB or SFTP protocols in real time, so if anything happens to your device during the recording process the recorded file will not be lost. Tags can be edited anytime after the recording.
* 32/64-bit hi-res audio processing (HD audio)
* OS and platform independent encoding and audio processing
* Bit-perfect recording
* Audio formats: WAV (PCM, ADPCM, A-Law, U-Law), FLAC, OGG/Vorbis, Speex, MP3
* Playlists: M3U
* Direct access to USB ADC (via USB OTG: up to 8 channels, 32-bit, 768 kHz)
* Metadata/tags editing
* Sharing recorded file with other installed apps
* Recording to the internal memory or external SD (note: writing to SD may not be supported on all firmwares so far, full support will come later on)
* Recording to the network storage:
– SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares)
– SFTP (over SSH) server
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server
* DSP effects:
– Parametric Equalizer (4-60 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain)
– Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range)
– Automatic Gain Correction (sense distant and quite sounds)
– Customizable digital filter
– Dithering (minimize quantization)
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes)
* Real-time Spectrum, RMS and Waveform analyzers
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue
* Playlist management
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, genre, year, folder
* Folder mode
* Timers: stop, start
* Android Auto
* Supports many interface languages
It is an evaluation version limited to: 5 days of usage, 10 minutes per clip. Get a full-featured unlimited version here:
Follow us on Twitter:
What’s New On New Version Of Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval)
– output device selection: Audio Hardware -> Device (Playback);
– fractional time below 0 for Attack and Release of Compressor DSP.
– default recording profile is not used if user did not select own;
– some USB ADCs could not be selected in case of own USB driver (Direct USB Access);
– Dither and AGP UI could be indicating false On state;
– occasional various crashes.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval). Every element about Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval) apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval).
Also, we do not use our server to download Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval) apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Neutron Audio Recorder (Eval) app.