How To Install Network Cell Info Lite App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Network Cell Info Lite software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Network Cell Info Lite on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Network Cell Info Lite app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Network Cell Info Lite logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Network Cell Info Lite- Features and User Guide
(*) We do not show/have tower locations, but indications of cell locations from the Mozilla MLS database.
Network Cell Info is a cell network monitor and measurements log tool (4G+, LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, GSM). It provides also WiFi info (beta).
Features comparison: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/features
Almost Real-Time (1 sec.) monitoring of cellular and WiFi signals, in Gauge/Raw Tabs (*)
GSM, CDMA, UMTS (WCDMA), IWLAN, LTE, LTE+ support
Dual-SIM support (*)
2/3 Signal-meter gauges for both SIMs and WiFi (*)
Signal Plots, up to 2 cells
Band number (*)
SIM# preference option, for other than Gauge tab
Map with network cellular info and signal-meter gauges
Logs, Measurements of cellular signals (in the Map tab)
Indication of cell locations (not cell towers) in the Map, from Mozilla Location Service (MLS), excl. CDMA (*)
Route coloring (in the Map) according to the signal strength, and map markers with location and signal info
Measurements settings (minimum distance, minimum accuracy, motion sensor, etc.)
Database export measurements in KML 2.2, MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID CSV, CMWF database types
Network information in Status Bar
Raw view of network cellular info
Connection statistics (2G/3G/4G)
SIM and device info
Data accuracy is dependent on the device implementation of Android APIs. Not all manufacturers/devices implement fully/correctly Android APIs.
For Android < 5.0, Dual SIM is not supported for non-MediaTek devices, due to Android/device limitation.
You may use Mozilla Stumbler app, to update the Mozilla MLS database in your area.
Please check also the richer features of our paid app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wilysis.cellinfo
BETA, when available: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/beta-testing
FAQ: http://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/faq (also FAQ inside app settings / about)
Common Database Formats: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/database
Pro subscription Database Formats: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/database-pro
Phone issues: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/android-issues
Dual SIM issues: Make sure you enable it in the app settings, https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/dual-sim-issues
Measurements database: The measurements you make in the MAP tab, can be saved locally on your device.
* Tips to common install issues:
1. If Google Play hangs while installing the app, reboot your device.
* Tips to common start-up issues:
1. Update app to latest Release.
2. Uninstall the app, (reboot the device,) and re-install.
3. Perform any pending system and/or google apps update(s), and re-install the app.
4. If your Android/ROM/root somehow modifies the apk, then the app will not work.
5. Turn the internet on, before you start the app for the first time (or after a long time).
6. Email us to help you!
Thanks for all the feedback!
** Network Cell Info Lite is distributed exclusively in the Google Play Store **
What’s New On New Version Of Network Cell Info Lite
* Android libraries updated
* App optimization
* New Manual v3 (for paid/pro): http://goo.gl/hhUFGp
* Features comparison: http://goo.gl/8A7PSX
* FAQ: https://goo.gl/EhDDVx
* BETA app testing: https://goo.gl/5XTzON
* Have a look in our Ad-Free Network Cell Info: https://goo.gl/ju6is0
* The app is distributed exclusively only in the Google Play Store.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Network Cell Info Lite. Every element about Network Cell Info Lite apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Network Cell Info Lite.
Also, we do not use our server to download Network Cell Info Lite apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Network Cell Info Lite app.