How To Install MyID – Medical ID Profile App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download MyID – Medical ID Profile software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using MyID – Medical ID Profile on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- MyID – Medical ID Profile app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the MyID – Medical ID Profile logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of MyID – Medical ID Profile- Features and User Guide
MyID Profiles are always free for life with the ability to add Plus features.
Quickly manage your MyID Profiles. Also, turn your iPhone into a life-saving tool in an emergency. The MyID app embeds your emergency information into a custom QR code image for your phone’s lock screen wallpaper.
+ The QR code can be scanned by first responders to view your online profile.
+ Store info about emergency contacts, vitals, allergies, medications, blood type, organ donor and more. The custom QR code can be overlaid over any photo of your choice and set as the wallpaper on your iPhone’s lock screen.
+ The app also syncs with your MyID bracelet, sticker, or other MyID products to provide emergency info when you don’t have your phone with you.
+ Enable passcode lock
What’s New On New Version Of MyID – Medical ID Profile
– Choose avatar when signing up and creating new profile
– Emergency contact relationship
– Delete multiple reminders
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of MyID – Medical ID Profile. Every element about MyID – Medical ID Profile apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of MyID – Medical ID Profile.
Also, we do not use our server to download MyID – Medical ID Profile apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the MyID – Medical ID Profile app.