How To Install My GPS Coordinates App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download My GPS Coordinates software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using My GPS Coordinates on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- My GPS Coordinates app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the My GPS Coordinates logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of My GPS Coordinates- Features and User Guide
Find your current location on Google Maps with just one click.
Be aware that GPS does not work well indoors, so try to use it outside most of the time.
Latitude and longitude are displayed in decimal and sexgesimal formats.
Internet connection is not needed but it’s helpful to get better accuracy.
– You can take a photo from your current geographical position and then share it with friends and family
– Application is compatible with Google Material design guidelines
What’s New On New Version Of My GPS Coordinates
– Convenient way of switching between tabs
– Improved ways of taking image
– Fixed problem with sharing data as KML
– Option to send S.O.S. message with one click
– Customizable time between location updates
– Android Q support
– More accurate data
– New saved locations layout
– More data in saved locations list
– Extended side bar menu
– Minor changes and bug fixes.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of My GPS Coordinates. Every element about My GPS Coordinates apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of My GPS Coordinates.
Also, we do not use our server to download My GPS Coordinates apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the My GPS Coordinates app.