How To Install Modbus Monitor Advanced App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Modbus Monitor Advanced software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Modbus Monitor Advanced on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Modbus Monitor Advanced app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Modbus Monitor Advanced logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Modbus Monitor Advanced- Features and User Guide
> Modbus Channels: Bluetooth SPP & BLE, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, RS232/485 USB Serial ports (check compatibility below)
> Protocols: Modbus TCP, Enron/Daniels TCP, Modbus RTU over TCP, Modbus UDP, Modbus RTU over UDP, Modbus TCP Slave/Server, Modbus RTU, Modbus Serial ASCII
> Sensor Server: Read your phone’s sensors (Gyro, GPS, *Cell Phone Tower, etc.) remotely with built-in Modbus Sensor Server
> Log data to Cloud – Google Sheets: Use phone sensor (or any polled data) and log values straight into your private Google Spreadsheet in the cloud!!! Same Google Sheet can be used to centrally log values from different mobile devices into one Google Sheet (one file per device or all devices).
> Import/Export: Export values as to CSV file every second, minutes, or hours. Export configuration data via email.
> Modbus Functions: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FC5, FC6, FC15, FC16, Write Auto Pick
> Simple 6 digit Input Modbus Address input
> Push to write pre-set value
> Convert Modbus Integer Values to Text (Coded Message or Status Converter)
> Data Conversion: Unsigned, Signed, Hex, Binary, Long, Double, Float, String, BCD formats, Unix Epoch Time, PLC Scaling (Bipolar/Unipolar Analog ADC value conversion)
> Pro Tuning Options: Interval, Inter-Packet Delay, Link-Timeout, Actual RX/TX Counts
> Bluetooth Requirement
1. Your device must have Bluetooth Radio that supports SPP profile (RFCOMM Secure or Insecure)
2. See “ModbusMonitor.com” or email email@example.com for help
3.See below for hardware requirements
> USB-to-Serial Port Requirement, USB OTG Serial Ports>> RS232/422/RS485
Your device must meet all of the THREE requirements.
1. Your device must be Android version 3.2 or newer
2. Your device must support USB Host or OTG interface
3. Your USB-to-Serial Port dongle must contain one of following chipsets: >FTDI [FT230X, FT231X, FT234XD, FT232R, or FT232H], Prolific [PL2303HXD, PL2303EA, or PL2303RA], SiLab [CP210x], QinHeng CH34x
4. RS485: Tested with “no echo” setting turned ON.
www.ModbusMonitor.com contains online form in “Feeback” section for those who are interested providing constructive feedback or feature request.
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s New On New Version Of Modbus Monitor Advanced
Fixed Google Sheets Login Error
Add-On added – ThingSpeak IoT Cloud Logging (MathWorks)
Transforms Address when updating from old versions
Added Transform Button when a manual update is needed anytime
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Modbus Monitor Advanced. Every element about Modbus Monitor Advanced apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Modbus Monitor Advanced.
Also, we do not use our server to download Modbus Monitor Advanced apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Modbus Monitor Advanced app.