How To Install Mag Care App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Mag Care software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Mag Care on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Mag Care app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Mag Care logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Mag Care- Features and User Guide
The first app designed specifically for Magnolia Design Center “Magnolia Care” customers – streamlining “smart home” support and troubleshooting of audio/video/control/automation and networking systems.
The Magnolia Care app makes requesting support from your local Magnolia Design Center easier than ever. The homeowner can request support and troubleshooting on a one-to-one basis to solve “smart home” issues faster than ever.
The app lets you request support from Magnolia with one tap, but in homes with “smart” power devices on select components, the app allows the homeowner to solve simple issues themselves with a device “reboot” feature.
PLEASE NOTE: The Magnolia Care App requires a special Log-in and password that can only be obtained from your Magnolia Design Center installer.
Magnolia Care’s features include:
· One-tap Support Request: request support from your Magnolia Service Technician in one tap via the app. Get help for an issue faster than ever!
· Device Reboot: Reboot certain devices in one click to make a locked-up device work again (coming soon)
· Alerts: Receive alerts when new devices join your network – to detect new people or intruders on your network
· Who’s Home: Visualize who is at home based on their personal devices – family, guests or unknown devices connected to your network (intruder detection)
· Home Tech Inventory: see the devices on your network – and which are on-line or off-line
· Network Diagnostics: run an Internet speed, latency and packet loss test to measure the quality of your Internet connection.
Help with Magnolia Care
The Magnolia Care App requires a log-in and password which can be provided to you by your Magnolia Design Center. Contact your Magnolia Design Center today to find out more about Magnolia Care getting access to the Magnolia Care App.
What’s New On New Version Of Mag Care
• Bug fixes
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Mag Care. Every element about Mag Care apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Mag Care.
Also, we do not use our server to download Mag Care apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Mag Care app.