How To Install M32-Q App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download M32-Q software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using M32-Q on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- M32-Q app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the M32-Q logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of M32-Q- Features and User Guide
Setup is simple – just download the free Android app and connect your smartphone or tablet to the same wireless network as the M32 console; various devices and display resolutions are supported, no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. With no hard-coded limit to the number of users the MIDAS M32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix.
– Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android smartphone or tablet
– Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
– MCAs allow concurrent trimming of all assigned channels’ signal levels with just one fader: –more me–less band–more click track–less percussion …the choice is yours!
– Nick-name your MCA selection for intuitive overview on stage
– Choose the target mix bus for monitoring
– Indication of stereo-linked channels and monitor buses
– Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32 in your Mix Bus
– Control all 8 Auxiliary Return and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Mix Bus
– Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
– Multiple Android or iOS devices can be used simultaneously with the same console
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or higher. Requires a wireless router or access point connected to the mixing console.
What’s New On New Version Of M32-Q
– Stereo-IEM mixing with individual panorama controls per channel send
– Pan indicators automatically appear on top of every channel send when monitor bus is stereo linked
– Tap on a pan indicator for opening a magnified panorama slider–very useful for small displays
– Double-tap on large panorama slider resets to center
– New user preference for blocking the screen saver while app is active
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of M32-Q. Every element about M32-Q apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of M32-Q.
Also, we do not use our server to download M32-Q apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the M32-Q app.