How To Install Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality- Features and User Guide
Whether you’re affected by wildfires, or live near a busy highway, Live Air is equipped with the most comprehensive air quality data coverage and accurate forecast to help you make healthy choices for yourself and your loved ones.
What makes Live Air special?
• Live, historical, and forecast data: Live Air provides you with real-time air quality data of AQI, PM2.5, PM10, Ozone, NO2, SO2, and CO, together with a 6-hour & 5-day forecast, as well as historical data up to 30 days.
• Hyperlocal: Find street level air pollution information in more than 3.9 million searchable locations, covering every corner of the world.
• Interactive map: Browse our live air quality map to discover more about the air in your neighborhood or anywhere in the world.
• Multiple AQI Standards available: US EPA, Australia National Environment Protection Measure (NEPM), China, and India National Air Quality indexes.
• Personalized and actionable health recommendations: Learn how you can lower risk of potentially dangerous health complications.
• Educational resources: Dive deeper into the common sources of air pollution and reduce exposure to harmful pollutants.
• Have your own Laser Egg monitor? Pair your device to track the changes in your indoor air quality and receive notifications on the go!
Live Air by Kaiterra
Developed by Kaiterra, a leading company in air quality monitoring, Live Air presents real-time air quality information on a hyperlocal level.
Live Air relies on aggregated data from 3.9 million mentioned searchable locations, over 12,000 global official government stations as well as from Kaiterra-owned outdoor air quality monitors and satellite imagery. This information is then processed with other environmental data, such as elevation levels, to generate precise updates about the air quality at a specific location.
Air pollution is a global issue, and at Kaiterra, we believe data is the ultimate solution to put an end to it. We hope Live Air empowers you with the knowledge you need to breathe better and drive more positive changes to our environment.
For help with any issues with the app and feedback, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
@Kaiterra | Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
What’s New On New Version Of Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality
This version made some performance improvements and UI enhancements.
Recent major update:
We are excited to introduce a brand new user interface in v3.0. Featuring a global air quality map, the Live Air app now brings you hyperlocal air quality and AQI forecast in real-time, with a faster, smoother, and more friendly app experience.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality. Every element about Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality.
Also, we do not use our server to download Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Live Air by Kaiterra: Global Air Quality app.