How To Install Lens Launcher App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Lens Launcher software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Lens Launcher on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Lens Launcher app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Lens Launcher logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Lens Launcher- Features and User Guide
Instead of scrolling long lists or swiping through multiple pages, Lens Launcher implements two unique features:
• An Equispaced Grid that displays all of your apps, regardless of screen size or app count.
• A Graphical Fisheye Lens to quickly zoom, pan and launch apps using touch gestures.
Lens Launcher also includes a full Settings menu to tweak all aspects of the Lens; Distortion, Scaling, Icon Size, Haptic Feedback, etc.
The Graphical Fisheye Lens algorithm is derived from methods proposed by Manojit Sarkar and Marc H. Brown. Their original 1993 paper, titled Graphical Fisheye Views, can be found here:
Lens Launcher is an Android Experiment, written by Nick Rout.
Major contributions have been made by Rish Bhardwaj (@CreaRo).
The source code and graphical fisheye lens academic resources are on Github:
What’s New On New Version Of Lens Launcher
• Improved animation for single tap app launches (thanks @asimaruk)
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Lens Launcher. Every element about Lens Launcher apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Lens Launcher.
Also, we do not use our server to download Lens Launcher apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Lens Launcher app.