How To Install LDS Callings Tools App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download LDS Callings Tools software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using LDS Callings Tools on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- LDS Callings Tools app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the LDS Callings Tools logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of LDS Callings Tools- Features and User Guide
With our free app you can login to your ward, view current callings, make and track potential changes, update calling status as it is approved, scheduled, accepted, announced and then update the calling on lds.org once it has been sustained.
Auxiliary leaders can submit calling change proposals and view the status of callings in their organization at any time.
You can use it to see ward members that don’t currently have a calling, or members that have been in callings for extended periods of time, and then recommend them for new callings.
What’s New On New Version Of LDS Callings Tools
Bug fix for Android 9 Versions
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of LDS Callings Tools. Every element about LDS Callings Tools apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of LDS Callings Tools.
Also, we do not use our server to download LDS Callings Tools apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the LDS Callings Tools app.