How To Install Last.fm App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Last.fm software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Last.fm on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Last.fm app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Last.fm logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Last.fm- Features and User Guide
Tracking all of the music you listen to via your Android device has never been easier.
This update includes the much requested support of Soundcloud, plus the following services:
– Google Play
– And many more!
The app also allows you to:
– View your personal artists, albums and tracks charts
– ‘Love’ tracks
Follow Last.fm on
What’s New On New Version Of Last.fm
Previous release notes from 126.96.36.199:
* Rebuilt with latest Android SDK for some speed improvements
* Use HTTPS where possible
* Fix bug which will cause broken images when we migrate to a new image provider
* Upgrade some dependencies
Please note this build requires additional permission READ_PHONE_STATE in order to send data more efficiently and use less battery by only sending when data is already in us.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Last.fm. Every element about Last.fm apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Last.fm.
Also, we do not use our server to download Last.fm apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Last.fm app.