How To Install Kids YAY – Learn Chinese App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Kids YAY – Learn Chinese software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Kids YAY – Learn Chinese on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Kids YAY – Learn Chinese app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Kids YAY – Learn Chinese logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Kids YAY – Learn Chinese- Features and User Guide
Whom is it for?
This app is designed for children between the ages of three and ten. By using this app, your child will find learning Mandarin Chinese is actually easy and fun! Children learn basic Chinese language skill while playing. It is pressure-free and they can learn at their own pace.
– New learners
This app is also designed for beginners. These lessons give you a good introduction to Chinese language and get you speaking and writing Chinese right away.
Most lessons include two parts: Learn and Play.
– Learn Lessons
You learn to recognize and pronounce basic Mandarin characters, greet in simple phrases, and improve tones with a tongue twister.
– Play Lessons
You reinforce your learning through fun and interactive game-based learning activities.
– Handwriting Lessons
Writing Chinese characters is an efficient way to learn the language. It will help you memorize characters better and learn the proper stroke order. Our handwriting lessons (Chinese Characters 1 and 2) are divided into small character groups to help you learn to write Chinese characters properly, to gain a basic knowledge of the formation of Chinese characters (Pictographs, Ideographs), to understand the building blocks of the characters (Radicals), and to build a better vocabulary that consists of most frequently used Chinese characters (Numbers, Basic Characters 1 and 2).
A safe and secure learning environment — this app contains no advertising or pop-up ads.
– Fun and engaging game-like activities help you learn basic spoken Mandarin phrases and vocabulary for everyday life
– A tongue twister help you better master tones in Mandarin
– Chinese Characters handwriting lessons help expand your vocabulary and enhance your understanding of the language
– Supports offline learning
– Supports both simplified and traditional Mandarin Chinese
– Colors (颜色)
– Body Parts（身体部位）
– Family Members（家庭成员）
– Chinese Characters 1（汉字 一）
– Chinese Characters 2（汉字 二）
– Animal Guessing（猜一猜）
– Tongue Twisters（绕口令）
– How To Use …（如何使用…）
The app includes 5 free lessons: Colors, Family Members, Chinese Characters 1, Body Parts, and Transportation. But you can unlock more lessons by buying the Basic Chinese packs.
Get the app now and start learning Mandarin Chinese!
Questions or feedback?
What’s New On New Version Of Kids YAY – Learn Chinese
This update improves graphics.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Kids YAY – Learn Chinese. Every element about Kids YAY – Learn Chinese apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Kids YAY – Learn Chinese.
Also, we do not use our server to download Kids YAY – Learn Chinese apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Kids YAY – Learn Chinese app.